We are a vehicle for social impact across critical sectors in the economy driven by the unique challenges facing Africa and the need for progressive change.
- Establishment of the Sterling One Foundation.
- Establishment of of our partner crowdfunding platform, Giving.ng, Africa’s first free crowdfunding platform.
- Funds raised to positively impact over 2,000 lives.
- Establishment of the Health Workers Fund to support health workers at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria with 154 health workers benefiting from the initiative
- Supported over 20 social impact projects through Giving.ng reaching over 10,000 people including 2 successfully treated early stage cancer patients
- Capacity building for NGOs and CSOs across West and East Africa
- Year-long clean-up and adoption of beaches
- Scholarships to 150 primary school students under the #KeepAChildInSchool initiative
- FREE banking solution for NGOs in collaboration with Sterling Bank and the Nigerian Network of NGOs
- Grants under the Youth Day of Service project in partnership with LEAP Africa for outreaches across over 20 African countries
- WASH initiative in Kogi state to provide potable water in the Dekina community in partnership with the Blue Camel Foundation
- Launched the Global Youth Alliance Initiative to build the capacity of 250,000 youth over 3 years in partnership with Nestle, UNGC, Jobberman and other partners.
- Hosted the premier edition of the Africa Social Impact Summit with over 3700 registered delegates from 66 countries and 13 African social entrepreneurs pitching at the Deal Room.
- Capacity building of 60,000 youths and women under the EQUIP 60,000 program in partnership with the Coca-Cola Foundation, Whitefield Foundation and other partners, providing them with employability, vocational and entrepreneurship skills leveraging digitization
- Micro-grants for 1,100 youths for their small businesses
- Milestone of 1,000 NGO beneficiaries of the Capacity Building Project
- Adopted 4 beaches in Lagos State, Nigeria for regular cleanup and plastic waste collection and recycling while creating jobs for 40 youth and women in the coastal communities.
Partnering with strategic players in the private/public sectors, we are able to drive social impact across our focus areas through the following programs.
We partner with strategic players in the following thematic areas and sectors to create a community where everyone has the opportunity to maximize their potential and add value to society.
Learn more about how One Foundation impacts the society through its impact events.
We partner with strategic players in the public, private and civil society sectors including Implementing Partners to form strategic alliances in our commitment to promote partnerships for the Sustainable Development Goals in line with our focus sectors and mission.
Join the Conversation
Join the conversation, get up to date on all our impact work at One Foundation.
I would say on behalf of everyone who has benefited from the fund, we are sincerely grateful to have been chosen. It would also be great if it could continue because apart from the continuous need for the allowance, It could be used as a ‘war-chest’ for interventions in the heath sector or for health workers. Once again, thank you very much for thinking about us.
Giving.Ng has stood out for their consistency and support since the COVID pandemic hit the shores of Nigeria. Their support through the Health Workers Fund is unrivalled and should be applauded by all and sundry. As a beneficiary of such funds, i would like to express my sincere gratitude for their consistency and continued support.
I want to thank all Nigerians especially, those who understand the sacrifice the Frontline Health Workers in various COVID-19 centers are making for the patients. I, on behalf of other beneficiaries and myself, appreciate your cash/monetary sacrifices to us through donations to Giving.ng and also thanking, in anticipation, many more donors that will join this train in showing appreciation to the COVID-19 Frontline Health Workers. We appreciate the donations a lot more than you can imagine